Learning a New Language enhances opportunities in getting jobs, be it any kind of field. That is a known top reason why we opt, when we do to learn a New Language. But there are many other reasons and factors that we tend to ignore.
“A different language is a different vision of life.” – Federico Fellini, Italian film director
Why Language Class ??
- Learning another language gives us a door to understand another culture as well. Only when you can communicate, will you be able to access the culture deeper.
- Learning New Language opens our door for job opportunities(with potentially better salary).
- Helps us make new friends from different country (in your own city or while you are traveling)
- Traveling becomes better experience when you know the local language.
- Foreign Language study creates more positive attitudes and less prejudice toward people who are different. (Auburn University – Twenty-five Reasons to Study Foreign Languages)
- To be able to fully appreciate literature, theater, music, and film in other languages, it is always better to be able to access them in their original form, although translations are available, it can never be can never be fully true to the intent and uniqueness of its original.
- Research shows that knowledge of other languages boosts students’ understanding of languages in general and enables students to use their native language more effectively. This applies to specific language skills as well as overall linguistic abilities. Foreign language learners have stronger vocabulary skills in English, a better understanding of the language, and improved literacy in general.
“Those who know nothing of foreign languages, knows nothing of their own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SPANISH LANGUAGE CLASS
FREE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CLASS